Breaking News

Go to Spotify to listen to Jayy Queezy "Gingerella" | @TheFamousJaquez

Chicago artist Jayy Queezy sent over a couple banger's from his Spotify last night "Gingerella", and "Paint"! I'm rockin with the music, I sent them out to few of my people who I work with on Spotify playlists. His music got nice feedback and they showed him some love and added him to some dope playlists on Spotify and of course I added him to my playlists too! I got an alert that Jayy Queezy's single "Gingerella" was picked up by not just 1 but 5 dope playlists on Spotify! Make sure you follow these playlists!

Make sure you follow these playlists!
Smoked Out Radio (@DjSmokemixtapes) Playlist on Spotify!!
100% Indie Muzik Playlist on Spotify!!
Pop Candy Playlist on Spotify!!
Rap Candy Playlist on Spotify!!
New Candy Playlist on Spotify!!

Go to Spotify to follow Jayy Queezy, stream his track "Gingerella" make sure you add it to your playlists today!!