Breaking News

Js4real - This Is My Life

Js4real inspires others to chase their dreams with new album Can’t Stop Dreaming’
LAWRENCE, KS – If your dream doesn’t scare you, it isn’t big enough. This is the life motto of Joseph Schmidtberger, and it’s the foundation for all of the music he creates under the stage name Js4real. The California-born, Kansas-based rapper and musician has been quietly chasing his big dreams for years, but it wasn’t until a year ago that he fully embraced the scary parts and dove head-first into making music a full-time career.
His new album, “Can’t Stop Dreaming,” which was released on all digital distribution sites on Oct. 25, is the culmination of that hard work. It’s a project that reflects his passion for making music – something that he said has come to consume everything he does.
“Music is everything I’m thinking about, and I’m constantly picturing my dreams and where I want to be,” he said. “This project revolves around that drive and that picture of where I want to be. It has chill vibes and hype vibes and overall a lot of different feelings because I was writing to how I was feeling at specific times. So it kind of has a little bit of everything. But I want people to know that my music has substance and that I will always advocate for people to follow their dreams and not just get sucked into what society thinks they should be or do.”
Out of that idea, Js4real created a new brand he’s calling dreams4ever. His music, apparel, and various other entertainment endeavors will live under that brand and reinforce the idea of following your dreams. It’s quite a scary proposition to build a new business, especially for someone who wasn’t sure music was something he should take seriously until about two years ago when he and a friend started creating songs just for the fun of it.
“I was hesitant at first, but I agreed,” he said. “We were both terrible and decided to stop a month in because we weren’t good at all and everyone hated our music. About a week after we had decided to stop I heard a beat on YouTube and just felt a need to write. I realized at that point I really did enjoy making music, so for the next eight months I continually put out music that nobody liked. About 10 months in I finally made a song people enjoyed and listened to. After that I decided I needed to find a real studio to record in, and now I know that there’s nothing I want more than to become a successful artist and do what everyone thought was impossible.”

To listen to Js4Real’s music or to follow him on social media, please visit Js4real’s website below
where all the links can be found:
https://josephschmidtberge.wixsite.com/jsmusic
https://www.instagram.com/js4real__/