Breaking News

G4 - No messages

Detroit Hip-Hop Artist G4 to Release “Keep It On Me”
DETROIT, MI – Gary Foreman’s journey in the music world is definitely unique. When you hear his music, you will not be surprised to find out that he grew up with a fiery passion for music. Foreman goes by his stage name, G4, which he is notoriously known as in the Detroit area. When asked what spurred his career in music, he tells us about his previous affinity for writing sheet music. It wasn’t before long that he was put on to hip-hop music, which ultimately led him to where he is today.
Over the years, G4 has enjoyed working with various artists in the industry. “I always had a lot on my mind that I wanted to put on paper. I love to express myself through lyrics, and that’s why I like hip-hop. I’m able to express myself more, and can express my true character as an artist,” said G4. The artist’s signature sound can be described as the “new version of Nate Dogg”. Through his raw lyrics, G4 details his own stories, which further provide a different perspective for his fans.
So, what’s been going on in the world of G4? The artist has been steadily working on his next single after the success of “No Messages”: “Keep It On Me” featuring fellow Detroit rapper Icewear Vezzo. “I’m pushing ‘Keep It On Me’. I’m super attracted to ‘Keep It On Me’ because it appeals to a younger crowd. I’m trying to deliver the best product. People can get excited about some fire lyrics I’m about to deliver,” said the artist. To sum things up, G4’s new music will definitely bring the heat. His “A1 lyrics” paint the picture perfectly, which will further keep his audience amped up about his projects.
Up next, G4 plans to collaborate with major artists in the industry. Whether it’s through writing songs or building his own label, he plans to conquer the industry by storm.  Through deriving his inspiration from his own children, he remains open minded and never limits himself. To leave things off with his own words: G4 is the hook king. And the hook king always speaks the truth.

Make sure to stay up to date with G4, so you don’t miss out on the release of his
upcoming music!
https://www.instagram.com/gmoneyteam313/
https://www.facebook.com/gforeman25