Breaking News

Lil Laddin - Rockstar Lifestyle Prod. By 10Fifty x NewHealthBeatz


Lil Laddin – Rockstar Lifestyle Prod. By 10Fifty X NewHealthBeatz

Snake-like whispering voice draws attention 
to new East Coast artist Lil Laddin
NEW YORK, NY – When you hear the voice of new Hip Hop artist Lil Laddin, you won’t be able to get it out of your head… Not only do his lyrics hit home and captivate listeners in intriguing new ways, but his one-of-a-kind “whispering voice” is so unique that fans everywhere are clamoring for more.
That original voice is showcased on his new album, “The Greatest of all Slime” which is currently available across all streaming platforms. Described as a project that combines different new sounds with more mainstream radio tracks, “The Greatest of all Slime” is Lil Laddin’s announcement to the world that he’s a major play who people should pay attention to.
“There’s a lot of club bangers on there and I know a couple of them are industry hits,” he said. “I was just trying to make as much of a different sound as possible while still being something you’d hear on the radio. What will really draw people to my music is the kind of snake-like high-pitched whispering voice that I have on melodic beats. I pair that with a kind of Rock/Alternative Trap music vibe for a really hot sound. People are going to love it.”
Lil Laddin has had music in his blood since before he was born … literally. While his mother was pregnant with him, she would listen to music and has said often through the years that she knows he picked up a love for music while in the womb. Growing up, his mother was a poet who did a lot of spoken word, and he became intrigued by rappers at an early age. He started studying different rappers and was inspired by artists such as Lil Wayne and Young Thug. Eventually, he decided to pursue music for himself, and he hasn’t looked back since. 
“I want my music to be known as a way for people to listen and feel good,” he said. “If someone is in the car and feeling down, I want them to be able to turn on a Lil Laddin song and feel happy after hearing my song. I want to motivate kids to feel happy and do dances. I want to motivate a lot of people. That’s what I want for my music, really – to see that I’m doing something good with my art.”
Two singles from his album are already starting to make some waves with fans across the country. The first is a song called “Mook Laddin” which was produced by Mook Toven. It’s a song that he said highlights his transition from everyday struggles into being in the club and coming up with party songs. It’s an upbeat and bouncy song that will particularly cater to female audiences.
The second single is “Saw III” which was inspired by the movie of the same name. Lil Laddin said he recalls watching the movie one day and being impressed by how the clown in the movie kept saying, “Let’s play a game.”
“It made me think about a lot of my past relationships and how females like to play games,” he said. “So this song is based on the movie and also how females play games. It’s produced by Trouble Maker Hank and the lyrics will basically be explaining how I can do a female if she decides to play games with me. It’s an up-tempo beat but with more piano and guitar features, and you’ll hear my snake-like whispering voice on the melodies.”
To listen to Lil Laddin’s music or to follow him on social media, please visit:
Snapchat – Xantander666